Thursday, July 27, 2006

Service learning

Walau, Tanah Merah MRT, damn far from my house ar.
Better leave early, don't want to be late.

But damn it, i left the house at 7, and i reached Yio Chu Kang MRT and got to Tanah Merah at 8am.
Bloody hell.

Even Deborah suffered the same fate as i. She lives in Choa Chu Kang and reaced the station so early.

So i was early, what to do?
Take train to the airport and back la.

But at the home, honestly, i have to say i wasn't really moved.
I don't know why, maybe it was because i had some things that were plauging my mind, not allowing me peace of mind.

But the people there really tested my command of teochew.
Its like as if old people only speak 3 languages.
Teochew, Cantonese and Hokkien.

But walau la, i got hit in the nose by some old man, all because he was hungry.
He kept asking me where the food was.
How the hell do i know?

Well actaully thee are more things i'd like to write.
But i cant, because they are rather offensive and callous remarks.
And i i dont want any complications

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home